Rainbowball of Doom Rainbowball of Doom

Very Good

Though i was expecting it to be more of a beach ball just bouncing around and the programs freaking out, but your story was decent, your art and animation was good, though the sound could have been better, it worked well.

also saying Mac's suck is an irrelevant review, this is Newgrounds not youtube.

What Birthers Believe What Birthers Believe

Granted the Birthers dont truely belive that

but when you add together what they belive with what many pathetic people are saying, this is what you get.

DARE DARE

good animation

i think that this movie deserves a better explination than "music sucks" you didnt write it.

I will say it isnt exactly the most emotional piece,a dn the main charator didnt seem to suffer enough hardships. If I was a jock with a close friend and a girl who loved me, i might start to give up, but not this man, he went the the tsunami victims and had himself a good old time, with only the slightest pauses.

Animation was good, but really, average coming from godlimations. Also, the whole salvation of turning to the bible had no motivation, seeing as he witnessed minimal atrocities of the hurricane.

GOBTRON GOBTRON

perfect game

i especially love the ending, since i was wonder what those were.

So congratulations, there are few bad things i can say about this game, its console worthy.

Also the music! With old video game sounds (I belive i heard something similar too the Joe and Mac 2 theme. ;) ) the music was fantastic. As for issues i had, the volume on this game was higher than my itunes and has no option to mute.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

The challenge is figuring out the lousy programing

to many times has my head accidentally drifted into that 1 pixel of the square where the spikes were, though still a few pixels above my head. Theres a reason pixel style games usually dont include drifts and complex gravity. Most of the challenge is not hitting invisible deathzones. Fix taht up and this game is acceptable for playing.

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

bery entertaining

in that "majesty of colors" sort of way. I love these simple pixel games, all i can recomend is LESS outcomes, with there being to many possible to not get boring before achiving them all

You are both suspended! You are both suspended!

you are both suspened

plot twist.... LICENSE REVOKED!